Monday, November 28, 2011

Ahead of the Curve...Barefoot Tess carries up to size 15 shoes!

I was so happy to find this website and see that it carries up to size 15 shoes! I, myself, have a challenging time trying to find shoes, but I can only imagine how difficult it would be to find shoes, in sizes larger than myself.  Enter Barefoot Tess! I love their slogan, "Because style doesn't stop at size 10!" That is brilliant and SO true! Tess created her website as a resource to women everywhere who have the fashion sense to create a fantastic outfit, but were being "tripped up"  by their limited footwear options.   Barefoot Tess carries up to size 15 shoes, in many different shapes and styles. They also carry wide calf, and wide fit under their "Special Sizes" tab. They carry a nice variety of popular brands (Nine West, Jeffrey Campbell, and Hunter, among others) and have a good price point range.  If you have been searching for fashionable shoes, your quest is over!
Check out www.barefootess.com
Jeffrey Campbell $119.00 up to size 14

Corso Como $199.00 up to size 13

Hunter Boot $129.00 up to size 15

No comments:

Post a Comment