Friday, June 3, 2011

Thick thoughts...bumper stickers..really?!?!?

Today, I was driving behind a BMW.  Ironically, the BMW had quite a few bumper stickers on it.  The one that caught my eye was, "I love my BMW, No FAT chicks!" Really? That's what you're going to put on your car? The man kept looking in his side mirror...perhaps he was starting to feel the laser death rays shooting from my eyes, perhaps.  After sharing this incident, my good friend suggested that I look for it on the web, as I did not get a picture of it.  Thinking that there would be a good shot that it would turn up in the search, I gave it a whirl.  I was bombarded by no fat chick bumper stickers,t-shirts, and t-shirts for your dogs.  I did not realize that this niche market had become a raging empire.  The bumper sticker that stood out to me the most was this one
 


Wow, that's some real forward thinking right there.  Don't worry...I have a feeling that natural selection will take care of itself.



No comments:

Post a Comment